[FIP-08] - Release of the ONDO token lock-up

Yes, i fully support unlocking ONDO tokens now. ONDO is a good project and will do well. Also please start listing ONDO on good platforms like Binance, Huobi, Kucoin etc.,

2 Likes

An open community represents the project’s confidence and decentralized attitude. The rise and fall of $ONDO’s prices is only one small factor, but this approach of sharing with the community and making progress together will be recognized by more people.

Yes! We have been waiting for a long time for the global unlock. Now that it is behind the corner, let’s use the hype to disseminate the power of RWA to the crypto and financial worlds alike. Let’s use the token to incentivize builders, users and setup grants. Let’s go!

I support the $ONDO token unlock

yes please. I have been waiting.

Nice to see suggestions for global unlock proposals! I hope that on-chain voting can be conducted immediately! Let’s look forward to $ONDO taking off!

Please unlock Ondo Token ASAP please its very best time ( coinlist users )

good,I like this lock-up

The current market environment is very friendly. I think this will be very helpful for ONDO’s future. look forward

Ok. Why not… Communty sales full unlock. Why not. but what about listing ?
because release token it’s nice, have opportinuty to trade it or accumulate more is another one !

Calm down, there are many pitiful tokens which have listed to all CEX and DEX. ONDO definitely will be listed as soon as possible

thanks it’s very clear. Please proceed to unlocking the tokens.

I fully support the token unlock :blush:

Lest go on rock for ondo this year

Yes! I support the unlocking!

Yes for unlock. Good luck $Ondo.

I vote “FOR” unlocking the token ONDO

Had you got paid for that vote? I saw the same above. It seems voting not completely xlear

Yes too much Money jajja

no, they didn’t pay.